Fined $5

18 Sep 2020 11:31 #48172 by thebroons

Any stairway is a stairway to heaven if you’re clumsy enough.
If your shirt isn’t tucked into your pants, your pants are tucked into your shirt.
Your stomach thinks all potatoes are mashed.
Most of the sky is actually below your feet.
The object of golf is to play the least amount of golf.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Sep 2020 11:57 #48173 by eagle12
It is was it is.It's a movie nothing more.
But it's funny 5 US-Dollar. Its hard really expensive.

18 Sep 2020 14:31 - 18 Sep 2020 14:31 #48176 by J Maverick 16
Squadrons have their own kind of fines for defined infractions well, and they often consist in buying rounds of drinks to everyone. And that's the least of those lol.
Mav

Breakin' the sound barrier every day!
Oh God, that's EGOD!

FG 2020.3.1 - iMac 27" (Mid 2010) w/ macOS 10.12.6 - Thrustmaster FCS Flight Pack + MFD Cougar

28 Sep 2020 11:37 #48226 by Avionyx
At my first flying school back in 1999 they had a "swear jar" for anyone quoting top gun references. At the time there was quite a lot of local builders who all seemed to want to get their PPL, it was the big thing for them to come in quoting top gun. A £5 fine back in 1999 bought a couple of pints even here on the expensive south coast - they soon learned.

For me the instructor used to get most annoyed about leaning my elbow on the window frame. Till one day he came with a load of blu tac and thumb tacks. He said every time I stick my elbow on the window he'd stick a load of thumb tacks on there till I learned not to.

It worked. I even stopped doing it in my car for years after. Slipped somewhat now though

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds