FighterTag Testing Tonight (Friday)

26 Oct 2018 13:19 #40619 by Algernon
Hi guys - I'm working hard on the FighterTag stuff and should have dusted off the code as well as sorted out the broadcast stuff by this evening. I'd really appreciate anybody who finds themselves with a Friday evening and nothing to do dropping by and helping me test the scenario. A few MP aircraft to fly about, try out the tagging code, and let me test the camera stuff would be really handy.

Ta!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Oct 2018 14:56 - 26 Oct 2018 14:57 #40620 by Porcius
What sort of time tonight are you looking for, Algy ?

Porcy

Lightning DOES strike twice.

Watchmen Quote - "I am looking at the stars.... Thier light takes so long to reach us. All we ever see of Stars are thier old photographs"

26 Oct 2018 14:59 - 26 Oct 2018 15:03 #40621 by Algernon
Any time between 7 and 11 I would imagine... I hope... :)

26 Oct 2018 15:19 #40622 by Porcius
I'll see if I can help you out - I'm sure Stuart or the like will be about aswell.

Hope to see you later.

Porcy

Watchmen Quote - "I am looking at the stars.... Thier light takes so long to reach us. All we ever see of Stars are thier old photographs"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Algernon

26 Oct 2018 19:01 #40624 by Algernon
Porcy, I have TS issues and can't type to the channel - if you read this, we're at KNKX (Mirimar)

26 Oct 2018 19:27 #40625 by Algernon
All necessary files are up on the Saturday Night thread - one aircraft is ready, the A-4 - some slightly more in depth modication needed for F-14, but I'm on that now...

27 Oct 2018 09:45 #40626 by Porcius
REPORT :

The A-4K was a joy to fly, Smoke worked fine (shift-s), although the air-brakes seemed a bit under performing but maybe that's coz i'm new to the A4 series.
Didn't test the AI / FTAG system (stoopid me forgot to install it , doh !) but I see the other guys were there so I guess you had feed back from them

Goodluck with the F-14 & F-5.

Porcy

The following user(s) said Thank You: Algernon

27 Oct 2018 09:56 - 27 Oct 2018 09:58 #40628 by Algernon
Thanks, Porcy.

Ah, you were using the built in smoke? That explains why it was grey, and no FTag changes. Make sure to install the new versions of the code, as the F-14 required changes to the main FTag AI files. The links are all in the FlightNight thread - three aircraft, and one zip which contains an AI folder to be merged with your FG AI folder (overwrite old files). When you're running FTag, you don't want to turn on built in smoke.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Porcius

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds