Operation Stir Fly - FGUKTV Action moview

26 Apr 2020 08:30 #46091 by StuartC
Good turn out, Fantastic scenery, Minimal FG crashes, Lots of fun.

Well done every one.

Full Video:-

and if you have Face Book, he Full video, from a different point of view:-

www.facebook.com/FlightGearUK/videos/558260505110719/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Apr 2020 09:19 #46094 by Porcius
Fun evening, stunningly beautiful aircraft, ace looking scenery and good company.
What more could one ask for ?

Pics here : photos.app.goo.gl/gE2CnAo1EoApECms7

Cheers !

Porcy

Lightning DOES strike twice.

Watchmen Quote - "I am looking at the stars.... Thier light takes so long to reach us. All we ever see of Stars are thier old photographs"
The following user(s) said Thank You: StuartC, Vodoun da Vinci

26 Apr 2020 12:21 #46100 by eagle12
@Porcy

You are absolutely right, but the best is the good company !!!

@Stu
Very nice screenshots and thanks for taking a screenshot from the bourrasque. I hope you improve the bourrasque and Timi the soundmaster makes the sound.
The original shader is good, but changed a few values ​​in the ac file for rgb, spec and shi so it looks more realistic.
Watch the facebook video with great pleasure today.

@ 3D model
I have now improved six 3D models for the FGUK community, including the Jaguar and I hope that Stuart and Richard will find a solution to bring things together, because I would love to fly the Jaguar, but only with my improved 3D model, so come in the shoes and let it crack.

@FGUK
When I first saw this page and that was years ago, I thought wow so many jets, warbirds and helis are here, it's like Christmas. I got a smile like a kid and started downloading and flying this and that and again and again .....

@Gary
You asked me something about corona, maybe Geed has already given you an answer. If not, I will be happy to give a detailed answer if you have a question.

26 Apr 2020 12:36 #46103 by timi
Well, thanks eagle12. I’m far from being a master in sounds. I just sometimes manage to connect the dots between ideas and the tools available. And in the case of sounds I found a way to generate noise that sounds real. And I’m not the only one with the idea. But I haven’t seen tools to put it in action by anyone either. So perhaps I’m doing something relatively unique anyway...
The following user(s) said Thank You: StuartC

26 Apr 2020 14:52 #46109 by thebroons
Thanks very much to all attending airmen! Glad y'all had fun!

G

Any stairway is a stairway to heaven if you’re clumsy enough.
If your shirt isn’t tucked into your pants, your pants are tucked into your shirt.
Your stomach thinks all potatoes are mashed.
Most of the sky is actually below your feet.
The object of golf is to play the least amount of golf.

Time to create page: 0.881 seconds