FGUK TV Live May 23 - Chopper Tour of French and Italian Airports!

24 May 2020 13:51 #46790 by Vodoun da Vinci

Apologies for the mis configured audio/loss of audio for the first half. Nice scenery - great companions and pilots!

VooDoo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 May 2020 14:12 #46791 by StuartC
Only got a handfull of screenshots this week.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodoun da Vinci, Porcius, flash

25 May 2020 01:49 - 25 May 2020 01:55 #46800 by flash
Good flight. That was me at 1:37:20. I suddenly realized there was a hill in front of me :blink: I survived
No crashes this time which is nice :cheer:
Attachments:

25 May 2020 12:51 #46801 by eagle12
That sounds so sad. VooDoo apologize. And Stuart only got a couple of screenshots.

You have already made so many great videos! That is not bad if something does not work so well. VooDoo great routes, Gary great routes, Geed great routes. If I forget someone, I'm sorry. And if the sweet Sanni is there then it can't be bad.

Thumbs up boys !!!

A dream came true when Geed and Stu were drunk in the VooDoo helicopter. And Voodoo lost control of the helicopter with the two drunks and crashed (I apologize, but I can't explain the crash otherwise). That was nice hehehe ....
That would certainly look nice if the passengers were animated with a whiskey bottle and colorful lights were to be seen in the cabin (children's dreams).

BTW at the breakpoint. Mav told so much I couldn't follow (sometimes the English is too fast for me sometimes I don't understand a word). Or the word comes to me later what it means, but it's too late.
Anyway, I think Mav talked about the scenery and he didn't stop talking! All the time at the breakpoint !!! That was certainly important for Mav (forgive me Mav) but I thought now Mav is finished, no it was just a short break and Mav continued talking.
Wow, I thought I would not be able to answer him.

So I had fun !!!

@Flash
How did you do that ?

Time to create page: 0.995 seconds