daVinci_SU-34 MP afterburner fixed

17 Jun 2020 11:18 #47144 by eagle12
I hope VooDoo is not mad that I touched his SU-34. :( :pinch: :dry:
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jun 2020 07:02 #47191 by StuartC
I dont see what the issue is to be honest. Afterburner didnt work, now it does.

18 Jun 2020 12:02 #47197 by eagle12
Start a second FG session and you can see that the afterburner works over the Multiplayer.
Do you understand it now?

18 Jun 2020 12:19 #47199 by StuartC
thats not what I mean.
I do not see the problem with you fixing the afterburner.
Not that I do not see the problem with the afterburner.

18 Jun 2020 12:47 #47201 by Porcius
I DO see the issue with 'fixing' the after burner - it's VooDoo's development so any 'fixes' etc SHOULD be put to Voodoo and not taken on by anyone.
'da-Vinci' aircraft are personal to the developer but are shared in this group.

As stated in other posts - if you want to develop your own SU-34, or any other, just ask Voodoo for the base model which he will give you and you can build your own.
From scratch.
Fairs fair and all.

Porcy

Lightning DOES strike twice.

Watchmen Quote - "I am looking at the stars.... Thier light takes so long to reach us. All we ever see of Stars are thier old photographs"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodoun da Vinci

18 Jun 2020 12:55 - 18 Jun 2020 13:01 #47202 by Vodoun da Vinci
Holy Shit! Someone actually *gets* it....One last time.

*My* aircraft have a special feature - the have my *name* on it. It is the way it is because it is *My* aircraft and it even has my F'ing *Name* on it. If you think it needs "fixed" because I "didn't do it right" or you want the contrails that looks like puff balls flying out of the aircraft's ass or the cartoon afterburner effect we call the ALS Afterburner then cool....grab up my Aircraft, make all yer changes, and the *Re Release* it under *your* authorship and take my name off of it.

And then you can be responsible for all further updates and releases for your own personal aircraft.

Like I did with mine. Since this simple courtesy cannot be extended then I am done Developing. You don't get to download one of my Songs and then change the guitar solo and then upload as my work. That's all I ever asked. it would have been courteous to have been asked before it was modified with my name on it.

Sorry Eagle - I'm seething over this. :angry: You have just screwed the FGFS/FGUK Community of a passionate and dedicated Developer because you can't be bothered to give a shit. Shame on you.

VooDoo

As an afterthought, you don't even have to ask me...just grab my shit up and change the names and move yours to the top of the Developers list. It'd be courteous to include my humble name but since no other courtesy can be/will be extended then I'd expect plagiarism to be the rule of law.

18 Jun 2020 13:10 - 18 Jun 2020 13:28 #47204 by eagle12
@Stu
On the last FlightNight if VooDoo goes with the camera on the SU-34 you don't see in the video that the afterburner is activated. And for that you need a multiplayer configuration.

I change in the daVinci_SU-35-set.xml file
<bool n="36" type="bool" alias="/controls/engines/engine/throttle"/>

I change in the AfterBurner.xml file

<effect>
<inherits-from>Effects/model-transparent</inherits-from>
<object-name>FlameModel</object-name>
</effect>

<animation>
<type>select</type>
<condition>
<greater-than>
<!--<property>controls/engines/engine/throttle</property>-->
<property>sim/multiplay/generic/bool[36]</property>
<value>0.8</value>
</greater-than>
</condition>
</animation>

<animation>
<type>scale</type>
<property>sim/multiplay/generic/bool[36]</property>
<x-min>1.0</x-min>
<y-min>1.0</y-min>
<z-min>0.5</z-min>
<x-factor>1.0</x-factor>
<y-factor>1.0</y-factor>
<z-factor>1.5</z-factor>
</animation>

If you now start a second FG session and you activate the afterburner from the SU-34 you see the afterburner that is normal nothing special.
Now you go to the first FG session with for example another aircraft. And now you can see from your first aircraft the afterburner from the SU-34. And thats makes the multiplay settings. Puh I hope that is clear now.:)

18 Jun 2020 13:28 - 18 Jun 2020 13:33 #47206 by eagle12
@VooDOo
Hahaha I don't know why you're upset.
My changes are only for the FGUK community. I am not interested in publishing my own plane.
And you as administrator can remove my zip file as you like it mon amor do it. :kiss:

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds