Tested Embedded Video Functionality

20 Feb 2012 00:16 - 24 Feb 2012 18:55 #174 by Vodoun da Vinci
I can't upload here yet but I hosted this on my webspace. Might not work that way but it's worth a try...

home.mchsi.com/samonji/FW190VidBit.wmv

It's a VidBit of the almost finished FW-190 A8 - 9 liveries, guns in the wings instead of slung in gondolas, all .amb normalized, .rbg converted to .png, all dependencies removed, custom AP, tip trails and contrails at appropriate altitudes and soon a working livery over MP system.

Properly she has 4 .20mm machine cannon MG151/20 in the wings and a pair of 13mm machine guns in the cowel. She slaps very hard in a head on..

Thanks for looking if you can see it...

VooDoo

Edit: Can't embed in this manner but maybe interested parties can download and view the .wmv

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Feb 2012 01:03 #176 by thebroons
Nice Vidbit!

Viewed in glorious VoodooColour on my Mac!

Sweet!

Gary aka N-SCOT

20 Feb 2012 08:29 - 20 Feb 2012 08:30 #179 by StuartC
The forum has its on way of embeding video. The Plugin I instaled works for embedding video into articles and pages though.

20 Feb 2012 18:00 - 20 Feb 2012 18:01 #187 by Vodoun da Vinci
So, for the movies to be embeded they have to be uploaded to our File Upload when it becomes available? We can't embed a .wmv hosted elsewhere?

Does it all fall into the [mov][/mov] tags? I can embed a YouTube video but my .wmv (hosted elsewhere) doesn't seem to want to embed.

Or am I missing something simple....like a Brain. :oops: :cheer:

VooDoo

20 Feb 2012 18:39 #190 by StuartC
If it was being embeded in an article then the code would be like:-
{wmvremote}webaddress/file.wmv{/wmvremote}
The movie function in the forum itself I havent been able to get to work with anything except youtube as of yet.

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds