Greetings to New Registers!!

15 Apr 2012 22:59 - 16 Apr 2012 02:08 #1369 by Vodoun da Vinci
New registers: Aaron165, Raptor, and Orange5ive!! Let's have a big round of applause for potential new members and new nurturing members of the community!!

Folks, you have received a PM from me asking for some information and a post or two at the new members forum as well as a response to my PM.

Welcome to the community...the clock is ticking. Active participation is not an uncontested option unfortunately - you need to show the community that you have something to offer in exchange for posting rights or the mean, old, forum cop (that would be me....) will ban your account in the next few hours.

Tell us a little about yourselves and, again, welcome to FGUK!!

VooDoo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Apr 2012 03:59 - 16 Apr 2012 04:07 #1374 by Raptor
Hello FGUK

i m Raptor from India
i m working on custom VAGO(Dabolim NAS) & Goa scenery for FlightGear.
VAGO

& previously i have worked on Fictional Jet (ADFX)
ADFX

ADFX-02

16 Apr 2012 07:18 #1376 by StuartC
Welcome to FGUK,Raptor.

16 Apr 2012 09:53 - 16 Apr 2012 09:54 #1378 by Aaron165
hi guys,

i only got flightgear a couple of months ago, and i think its brilliant already. my favourite vehicles are helis and i'm looking forward to the hangar being operational again so i can download all the great hrlis

mabye in the future with a bit of help (and a long time) i caould make my own??

looking forward to being part of FGUK

Aaron16

16 Apr 2012 10:02 #1379 by StuartC
Welcome Aaron. Im a Heli fan myself 9 which is how most the Helis ended up in our hanger ).
The new hanger system is undergoing testing in the background and hopefully if it holds up to us trying to break it then it should be active during this week.

16 Apr 2012 10:40 #1382 by Aaron165
do you know when this week??

thanks

16 Apr 2012 10:45 #1384 by StuartC
Nope. Its down to time available. were all working so time is limited. Plus once its cleared to work again, all the pages for all the aircraft need to be done all over again. Hopefully I wont need to upload them all again though.

16 Apr 2012 10:49 #1385 by Aaron165
ok thanks, is it poss that u can attach file for harrier gr9 cus really want it

k if cant but its worth a try

thanks

16 Apr 2012 10:54 #1386 by Avionyx
Hi Aaron,

We are just waiting for a couple of server changes to filter through that'll allow us to host larger files, a lot faster and more securely.

If I get chance later this afternoon I'll PM you a link to the GR9 once the changes are done.

Alex

16 Apr 2012 10:56 #1388 by Avionyx
Hi Raptor,

What part of India are you from? I've spent a lot of time in India and Goa and really look forward to your work.

Alex

16 Apr 2012 11:03 #1389 by Aaron165
thanks man ur a legend

16 Apr 2012 11:38 #1391 by Vodoun da Vinci
Greetings Raptor and Aaron!!

Nice to see you here and a super *Thank You* for your posts and a chance to get to meet you.

Here's hoping we see ya'll at the FGUK Saturday Evening Fun Fly!!

Welcome!

VooDoo

16 Apr 2012 13:39 - 16 Apr 2012 14:20 #1395 by Vodoun da Vinci
Aaron, please respond to my Welcome PM when you can.

VooDoo

edit: Thank You and again welcome to the group - I'll gte the Lynx and Puma to you this evening when but it'll be 2330 UTC by then. You should have them tomorrow morning!

16 Apr 2012 17:11 #1400 by Orange5ive
Hi All

Im Neil from the UK

I've been into FG for years but have been out the last 12 months or so as my old macbook got too slow to run it.

I have new MacBook Pro now so should be around for a while.

I'm more of a heli fan, love the Ec135 and Bo105. Also like the more unusual stuff like the E-3 Sentry and V22 Osprey.

Want to get into 3d modelling, hopefully I'll learn a bit on here to get me started.

I go by the call sign Orange5ive on network which goes after my love of Orange mountain bikes (small uk company that builds them all by hand).

Hope to be contributing in some form soon!

16 Apr 2012 17:26 #1403 by StuartC
Greetings and welcome.

16 Apr 2012 17:31 #1405 by Vodoun da Vinci
Hi Neil!! Welcome to FGUK....if you love helis yer gonna be in heaven when we get the hangar back up. We have more good helicopters than you can shake a stick at!!

Again, Welcome!!

VooDoo

16 Apr 2012 19:40 #1424 by Avionyx
Gent's, the Hangar is currently being updated and we hope it'll be on the air tomorrow at the latest. All the files are there we just need to do the descriptions and match the versions up etc.

Thanks for your patience.

Alex

17 Apr 2012 08:28 #1446 by StuartC
The GR9 is now in the new hanger. Hopefully it should be working ok.

18 Apr 2012 22:18 #1524 by Trez
Hi,

I am Tristan From the Netherlands! i have move to the Caribbean so my time is UTC -4
I have been around the FG community for about a year now and i must say i am pretty well at flying.

I am more used at flying small prop and small airliners but i do have some skills with maneuvering because of my experience with EAF, i like flying helicopters but i just started at that.

My IGN (in game name) is Trez you'll find me everywhere by that name or by Trez1.

For a long time i wanted to fly in the saturday night flight but i forget every time. This week i will be there though

Happy flying

18 Apr 2012 22:46 #1526 by Vodoun da Vinci
Trez!

Good golly Sir I am impressed with your character and savvy! :woohoo: You posted to the new members forum and introduced yourself immediately upon registering! :lol:

Well done, Sir and *ThAnk YoU*. :)

And welcome to the forums and thank you for your interst in FGUK and your registration.

VooDoo

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds