FlightNight Oct. 26 - Mountain and Coastal Cruise

23 Oct 2019 23:47 - 24 Oct 2019 13:15 #43669 by Vodoun da Vinci

We'll meet at 8Pm London tome at ICAO: LSGG - Geneva Airport. Please bring any prop aircraft you want that can attain/maintain 145 KIAS at 18000' and 170 KIAS at 4000' and please link to any aircraft used that are not in the FGUK Hangar. From LSGG we will proceed to LFMO - Orange-Caritat AB in France. Cruise speeds will be on the order of 145 KIAS at 16000' for this leg and we will break for refuel and refresh at LFMO.

After refresh we will proceed to LFML, LFMC, and finally land at LFMN - Nice Côte d'Azur Airport. This leg of the flight will be at 4000' and attain speeds up to 170 KIAS.

Comms on TeamSpeak as always: www.fguk.me/forum/radio-comms/20-team-speak3-server-details

A plethora of cool airports and coastal and mountain vista await. Hope to see as many as possible!

VooDoo
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Oct 2019 08:40 #43670 by StuartC
Please Note, the UK is still in Daylight savings Tome...………..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodoun da Vinci

24 Oct 2019 13:14 #43673 by Vodoun da Vinci
It has been suggested to me that my flight parameters and choice of aircraft are too restrictive/stringent *so* bring any prop aircraft you want that can attain/maintain 145 KIAS at 18000' and 170 KIAS at 4000' and please link to any aircraft used that are not in the FGUK Hangar.

The original post and Plan has been amended to reflect this change.

VooDoo

Time to create page: 0.319 seconds