FlightNight Saturday 21st December 2019

21 Dec 2019 13:00 - 21 Dec 2019 13:02 #44126 by Porcius
Looking Good.

Porcy

Lightning DOES strike twice.

Watchmen Quote - "I am looking at the stars.... Thier light takes so long to reach us. All we ever see of Stars are thier old photographs"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Dec 2019 13:38 #44127 by StuartC
This will be my first flight on my new PC in a new location so its a test.

21 Dec 2019 13:55 #44131 by Porcius
Good Luck matey !!

P :)

Watchmen Quote - "I am looking at the stars.... Thier light takes so long to reach us. All we ever see of Stars are thier old photographs"

21 Dec 2019 13:55 #44132 by Vodoun da Vinci
Not promising I'll go find all these extra aircraft so some might be gliders in The Stream.

VooDoo

21 Dec 2019 14:00 #44133 by StuartC
my new PC has what my old one has. Not adding anything else other than new FGUK stuff to it.

21 Dec 2019 14:52 #44137 by Porcius
The stipulation was working links to be posted by midday Friday 20th :

"Please post your aircraft choice before 1200 on Saturday 20th so we can avoid Blue Gliders and IF You are bringing a non FGUK hangar aircraft then please post a working downloadable link to an archive of it before 1200 on Friday 20th."

There's only 3 non-FGUK links, so I grabbed them and installed them...

HP Victor is another choice but it takes so bloody long to get it started-its like half a flight night just to get 4 engines going (lol ha ha ha ha ha):silly: :blink:

Porcy

21 Dec 2019 15:01 #44138 by thebroons
Will be flying FGUK aircraft...

either C-17 or Canberra

G

Any stairway is a stairway to heaven if you’re clumsy enough.
If your shirt isn’t tucked into your pants, your pants are tucked into your shirt.
Your stomach thinks all potatoes are mashed.
Most of the sky is actually below your feet.
The object of golf is to play the least amount of golf.

21 Dec 2019 15:11 - 21 Dec 2019 16:23 #44139 by Porcius
Number 1 starting

Finally Number 2 started...

lol

Porcy

See - it took so long, it got dark...hahaha

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: thebroons

21 Dec 2019 15:59 #44141 by StuartC
Nimrod for me.

21 Dec 2019 18:52 #44154 by Avionyx
Keeping up my tradition of having to bail out with increasingly unlikely excuses I'm going to have to hope someone can pick the baton up on this one. Currently awaiting some childcare so I can take the wife to the hospital.

She's fallen down the stairs and thinks she might have done some vertebrae damage. She was mocking how I miraculously felt better after suffering with man flu all day, just in time for flight night, and in doing so went sliding down the stairs.

Really sorry and hope it doesn't all turn to a shambles. It's only a point to point, not that makes it any better.

Alex

21 Dec 2019 19:02 #44155 by Venom
Hi i would like to join, i am sorry for the late notification i will be in the Tomcat github.com/Zaretto/fg-aircraft.git
The following user(s) said Thank You: StuartC

21 Dec 2019 19:09 #44157 by StuartC
hardly appropriate for the flight

21 Dec 2019 20:01 #44160 by enrogue
Got to put the little one to bed - if I make it It'll only be for the second half, I'll pick something from FGUK in any case

23 Dec 2019 12:42 #44173 by Porcius

Avionyx wrote: Keeping up my tradition of having to bail out with increasingly unlikely excuses I'm going to have to hope someone can pick the baton up on this one. Currently awaiting some childcare so I can take the wife to the hospital.

She's fallen down the stairs and thinks she might have done some vertebrae damage. She was mocking how I miraculously felt better after suffering with man flu all day, just in time for flight night, and in doing so went sliding down the stairs.

Really sorry and hope it doesn't all turn to a shambles. It's only a point to point, not that makes it any better.

Alex

Is everything OK now, mate ?
How's the wife ?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodoun da Vinci

Time to create page: 0.801 seconds