FlightNight Sat. February 1 - Transylvania to Sarajevo chopper cruise

30 Jan 2020 00:27 #44707 by Vodoun da Vinci

We'll meet at the appointed hour of 8PM London time at ICAO: LRSB - Sibiu International Airport in Southern Transylvania. Please bring the 'Chopper of you choice from the FGUK Hangars than can attain/maintain 130 KIAS at altitudes up to 10K'. This trip *will* be running fast and probably a bit long so if you need to decide get a faster one, not a slower one. We'll be pushing it. We'll depart and do some terrain following thru significant terrain and land for mid point refresh/refuel at ICAO: LYVR - Vršac Airport in Serbia.

After refresh and refuel we will again depart for our final destination of ICAO: LQSA - Sarajevo International Airport in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Comms on TeamSpeak as always: www.fguk.me/forum/radio-comms/20-team-speak3-server-details

Please be prompt as we have a long way to go over some pretty cool terrain and we need to get started very close to 8PM. Please be prepared to run a little late and apologies in advance if you have to leave due to time constraints.

Hope to see bunches of ya! :woohoo:

VooDoo
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Algernon, StuartC, Oswald

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Jan 2020 09:18 #44715 by J Maverick 16
Isn't it a remake? I remember having one with same airports and chopper choices.
But all good, I'll bring the UH-60 ;) .
Mav

Breakin' the sound barrier every day!
Oh God, that's EGOD!

FG 2020.1.1 - iMac 27" (Mid 2010) w/ macOS 10.12.6 - Thrustmaster FCS Flight Pack + MFD Cougar

30 Jan 2020 10:42 #44721 by Porcius
Just an innocent question Mav, why do you Diss other peoples choices?
This route has stunning scenery and other people like it.
Just an observation.

Porcy

Lightning DOES strike twice.

Watchmen Quote - "I am looking at the stars.... Thier light takes so long to reach us. All we ever see of Stars are thier old photographs"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodoun da Vinci

30 Jan 2020 13:24 #44723 by J Maverick 16
I didn't diss, I was just saying I remember having one similar.
It's a cool route, I don't care if and when was done in a remote past, I just recalled having seen it already.
I haven't said "Oh, can we please change it because we've done it already?".
I would be a dickhead to just say that to call it straight, especially after VooDoo constantly puts time and effort in planning most of the recent FlightNights for all of us to enjoy and even a thank you at the end of the 2hr time-frame ain't enough to describe and fulfill the commitment of hosting it.
Mav

Breakin' the sound barrier every day!
Oh God, that's EGOD!

FG 2020.1.1 - iMac 27" (Mid 2010) w/ macOS 10.12.6 - Thrustmaster FCS Flight Pack + MFD Cougar

30 Jan 2020 13:41 #44724 by Porcius
No worries, I must have read it differently.
You are quite correct in saying that a simple 'thankyou' isn't really enough at the end of the flight, but it does go some way to expressing one's gratitude though.

Porcy

Lightning DOES strike twice.

Watchmen Quote - "I am looking at the stars.... Thier light takes so long to reach us. All we ever see of Stars are thier old photographs"
The following user(s) said Thank You: J Maverick 16

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds