FlightNight Feb. 15 - Building Landings in Tokyo

12 Feb 2020 23:37 #45051 by Vodoun da Vinci
We'll meet at the regular hour of 8PM London tome at ICAO: RJTT - Tokyo Haneda Airport. Please bring the 'chopper of your choice from the FGUK Hangar that can attain/maintain 120 KIAS to altitudes up to 5000' for 1 hours duration.

We will depart to Downtown Tokyo and land on any number of available buildings many with Heliports and multiple landing surfaces. When we have had our fill of local urban scenery we will return to RJTT for refresh and refuel.

Following refresh we will, thru the magic of FlightGear, re spawn at ICAO: RJFU - Nagasaki Airport where we will then fly to waypoints RJFT - Kumamoto and then on to RJFO as our final destination. The second half of the flight is to observe significant terrain including Mt. Unzen and the National Park in which it resides, Aso-Kuju National Park, The Kuju Mountains including Mt. Taisen, and other delightful goodies too numerous to catalog.

Comms on TeamSpeak as always: www.fguk.me/forum/radio-comms/20-team-speak3-server-details

And, yes, we have been to Tokyo and Japan before so we can call this a "repeat flight".

Still hope to see as many as possible! :lol:

VooDoo
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: StuartC, Avionyx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Feb 2020 13:41 #45058 by J Maverick 16
I'd try with the EC-145.
Stu I'll send you the addon livery either today or tomorrow, need to still fix a few things.
Mav

Breakin' the sound barrier every day!
Oh God, that's EGOD!

FG 2020.1.1 - iMac 27" (Mid 2010) w/ macOS 10.12.6 - Thrustmaster FCS Flight Pack + MFD Cougar
The following user(s) said Thank You: StuartC

15 Feb 2020 17:38 #45066 by Porcius
Although I can't really **DO** helicopters, I must attend this one, even as a passenger, just to see this amazing city skyline.

Oarsome, truly oarsome.

Porcy

Lightning DOES strike twice.

Watchmen Quote - "I am looking at the stars.... Thier light takes so long to reach us. All we ever see of Stars are thier old photographs"
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodoun da Vinci

Time to create page: 0.288 seconds