FlightNight for Sat. March 14 - Adriatic Sea Chopper Cruise

12 Mar 2020 10:53 - 13 Mar 2020 13:12 #45447 by Vodoun da Vinci
We'll meet at the hour of 8PM London time at Tivat in Montenegro. ICAO: LYTV. Please bring the helicopter of your choice from the FGUK Hanger being certain that the aircraft you choose can attain 130 KIAS and sustain a cruise at 450' AGL of 120 KIAS. We will depart Northish and over fly: LDDU, LDDP, and land for midpoint refuel/refresh at LDSB - Brac Airport in Croatia.

After refresh we will continue up the coast and overfly LDSP and land at LDZD - Zadar Airport in Croatia as our final destination.

Comms on TeamSpeak as always: www.fguk.me/forum/radio-comms/20-team-speak3-server-details

Awesome scenery including mountains and seascapes. Hope to see as many as possible!

VooDoo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Algernon, StuartC, Porcius, geed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Mar 2020 13:12 #45455 by StuartC
Its March, not Feburary... Numpty. Fixed the title cos I dont fancy time travelling.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodoun da Vinci

13 Mar 2020 23:19 #45464 by Algernon
I'll be jumping on board with someone, if anyone has a spare seat. It's the eve of my birthday, so be aware I'll have a large selection of snacks with me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodoun da Vinci

14 Mar 2020 00:01 #45465 by J Maverick 16
BlackHawk for me.
Mav

Breakin' the sound barrier every day!
Oh God, that's EGOD!

FG 2020.1.1 - iMac 27" (Mid 2010) w/ macOS 10.12.6 - Thrustmaster FCS Flight Pack + MFD Cougar

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds