FlightNight Saturday 21st March - EGOD

21 Mar 2020 10:04 #45661 by Avionyx
Hi All,

Apologies for the incredible lateness of this. I've spent the week coordinating our counties volunteer responses to this pesky virus which has taken up most of my free waking moments.

I propose a bit of fun tonight.

Starting at EGOD at 8pm UK time we will all use the Aero Commander with a pre-set amount of fuel and head South East on a determined course.

At that point it's up to you to choose your height, power settings and overall aircraft management to get yourself as far as possible on the fuel you have.

You will be allowed to land and refuel with a set amount of fuel but ONLY once your engines have stopped due to fuel starvation and reliant on you making the dead stick landing, each landing will be counted as a distance penalty.

At 2050 you'll all be instructed to head to the nearest airport to you and the person with wheels on airport tarmac at 2100 will be the winner for the first segment.
If everyone enjoys themselves we can repeat for the second half or we can go for an hours jaunt depending on where in the world we end up.

See you there and apologies for the lateness once more.
The following user(s) said Thank You: StuartC, Vodoun da Vinci, Oswald, flash

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Mar 2020 12:24 #45664 by Vodoun da Vinci
Awesome! Yay!

VooDoo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds