FlightNight for Sat. Oct. 17 - Fast Jet Alpine Chase.

15 Oct 2020 11:07 - 15 Oct 2020 11:11 #48386 by Vodoun da Vinci

We'll meet at the hour of 8PM London time at ICAI: LOWL - Linz, Austria. Please bring your choice of a fast jet from the FGUK Hangars that can attain/maintain 450 KIAS for an hours duration and altitudes up to 17000'. Most of this trip, virtually all of it will be "nap of the earth" and we'll be chasing Flight Leader up and down thru the Alps. Sometimes we will stay to the valleys and follow the trails but much of the time it will be straight line dashes between waypoints.

From LOWL we will proceed in order to: LOWS, LOWZ, LOWI, LIPB, LSZS, LSPM, LSMC, and land for our refresh/refuel at LSGS - Sion in Switzerland. Second half waypoints: LFLP, LFLG, LFNA, LFMN, and our final destination will be Marseille Provence Airport in France @ LFML.

Comms on TeamSpeak as always: www.fguk.me/forum/radio-comms/20-team-speak3-server-details

Lots of fast and wild fun. I'll be flying the daVinci SU-34 in bright hi vis livery so hopefully I'll be easy to spot and follow.

VooDoo
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: StuartC, thebroons, Avionyx, Porcius, enrogue, J Maverick 16, Warty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Oct 2020 20:42 #48405 by J Maverick 16
For the happiness of Stu, F-35A.
Mav

Breakin' the sound barrier every day!
Oh God, that's EGOD!

FG 2020.1.1 - iMac 27" (Mid 2010) w/ macOS 10.12.6 - Thrustmaster FCS Flight Pack + MFD Cougar
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodoun da Vinci, eagle12

15 Oct 2020 21:47 #48407 by enrogue
If I can make it, TF-104G (i.e. widowmaker/lawn dart ftw!)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodoun da Vinci

Time to create page: 1.064 seconds