14 Jan 2021 00:01 - 14 Jan 2021 00:03#49450by Vodoun da Vinci
We'll meet at the appointed hour of 8 PM London Time at ICAO: LIPA - Aviano Air Base in northeastern Italy, in the Friuli-Venezia Giulia region. Please bring the 'chopper of your choice from the FGUK Hangar capable of sustained operation of 120 KIAS @ 14000' for an hours duration. Most of the first half of the flight will be at altitude (we are crossing the Alps) and direct line/point to point flying to LIPB - Aeroporto di Bolzano and overflying to LOWI - Innsbruck Airport, also known locally as Kranebitten Airport, in Austria which will be our mid point refresh/refuel airport.
After refresh we will fly at ~700'AGL thru the Valley to our final destination of LOWS - Salzburg Airport in Austria.
All you need is to unzip it and install it via the launcher in the scenery add-on.
It will give you access to:
- 60+ parking slots all across LIPA with designated helicopter areas in the north-east of the base
- several unique additional buildings which add up to what's been already submitted in Terrasync by me
- OSM2city pylons for a large portion fo the area we are visiting
- the new Compositor-ready NATO shelter in the "Triple Nickel" loop
- adjusted tower positions for a number of airports in the local area (including LIPB).
- the Aviano-Piancavallo road which runs up the the mount in front of the base
- a hell lot more to discover
I'm sure it will be quite an experience to populate the base and have everyone spawned in diverse parking slots instead of all on top of each other to start off the night.
That being said, I'll bring the UH-60 from the hangar using the 56th RQS livery belonging to the sqaudron there IRL.
Looking forward to this!
Breakin' the sound barrier every day! Oh God, that's EGOD!