Fair Warning for New Registers

15 Apr 2012 22:38 - 17 Apr 2012 11:20 #1367 by Vodoun da Vinci
This site has recently been under attack and we are presently at high alert status. I'm the forum cop.

New registers/new potential members of the community: Please register with something credible and something that resembles a real name. Please post at the new members forum as soon as you are granted posting rights and your registration is approved. Please respond to my Welcome PM when you get it.

Take the opportunity to become a contributing member of the community as soon as possible. This is not the time to lurk or get moody and defensive. If you register, I assume that you want to be a part of this community and that you have something positive to contribute - any visitor can read what is printed without registering an account to post to the forum. If you have registered to get posting rights and never post I will assume you are here to make trouble at some time in the future and I *WILL* preemptively ban your account.

If you have registered, you need to post, participate in the FGUK Fun Fly, tell us about yourself, and make illusions that you are a real person desiring to integrate into this community and become a friend and active participant.

Or I'll ban your account the very moment my Spider Sense tells me you might even remotely be a threat to this community. I love this place and the people that congregate here.

Sorry if I seem aggressive but times demand that I be very vigilant about who gets in. If you take the time to get to know the participants on this forum, you'll understand...if you integrate into this community you'll understand the passion about protecting it.

Thanks for your sincere registrations and welcome to FGUK!

VooDoo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds