To G- ATOM

04 Oct 2021 18:36 #51257 by StuartC
To G- ATOM was created by StuartC
Not only is the Hanger broke, the PM system is also busted. You can send, but no one can read.
I know you sent me a PM, but I cant read it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: G-ATOM

Please Log in to join the conversation.

04 Oct 2021 22:48 #51260 by G-ATOM
Replied by G-ATOM on topic To G- ATOM
The PM said basically dont take anything I say personally :-)

And I know from bitter experience that sorting something like this so that it stays sorted is not always easy or straightforward.

Just wanna fly the Su-34. I got bored with the Belfast. So did lots of people - wasn't known as the Belslow for nothing.....

05 Oct 2021 07:26 #51261 by StuartC
Replied by StuartC on topic To G- ATOM
Repairs are progressing but its not ready to go live yet.
Im no snowflake, I dont get upset easily, but on the other hand dont expect sympathy much from me ether.

You you Identify as Trans, thats fine, but I Identify as Klingon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: G-ATOM

05 Oct 2021 14:17 #51264 by G-ATOM
Oh don't worry, it's no sympathy I'm after :-)

The contagion is spreading, went out to the garage this morning and my beloved MX-5 is now self-identifying as a Pontiac Trans-Am......   sadly its as deluded as the rest of those who "self-identify"
This is not a short-term fix to the Hangar issues but worth considering for the somewhat longer term   
The SAFE Network   from  Maidsafe             #TechFaeTroon that will revolutionise the internet. The Perpetual Network will ensure your data remains YOUR data, not Googles, not Amazons, yours and yours alone, and is only visible to those you WANT to share it with - and it cannot be deleted - so ALL versions of a file are available in perpetuity.  The SAFE Network does a lot more than this but for the FG community, reliable downloads and secure IDs, messaging for multi-player events are the main advantages. 

Check it out :-)

05 Oct 2021 15:44 #51265 by StuartC
Troon ? has anything good ever come from Troon ??

05 Oct 2021 16:46 - 05 Oct 2021 16:56 #51267 by G-ATOM
Well the dev offices moved from Troon to Ayr a few years back - and then to virtual in a load of home offices throughout the world.

But #TechFaeHeathfieldIndustrialEstate just doesn't have that ring to it :-)

So technically its still #TechFaeTroon

Stay on top of all the SAFE Network action at safenetforum.org  
This is a project like no other - on many levels. All of the team, ALL of them are coders, no PR, no admin staff, no nothing. There was one admin person but she died tragically a couple of months back.  The external comms is pretty crap as may be imagined but code gets written and tested far more efficiently than in any similar project.  The vibrant community around  safenetforum.org  takes on most of the "external" work for now. 
Any of you into crypto could do worse than  look at  global.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MAID
Read the forum, look at safenetwork.tech and make your own mind up if this could be worth a wee punt.

05 Oct 2021 16:56 #51268 by StuartC
Was there a couple of weeks ago, at Pizza hut.

05 Oct 2021 17:20 - 05 Oct 2021 17:42 #51269 by G-ATOM
I know that pizza Hut well. When I was doing my PPL at Prestwick the Yanks were polluting the place with their C-5s. I think it was Serbia they had taken a dislike to that year....
Our instructions were if we were solo in the circuit and a fat Yank showed up to go and orbit the Pizza Hut and wait for further instructions. At that time it had the big red lights on the roof so in the early evening it was a very prominent landmark just safely out of the way of the 31 approach.

05 Oct 2021 18:13 #51270 by StuartC
Its getting shut down and converted to a McDonalds, so It was a Final visit from me.

05 Oct 2021 20:41 #51271 by G-ATOM
I try to avoid the chains like Pizza Hut and McDonalds etc. Though I did take the wife and kids into that one a few years back. Pizzas OK but not a patch on Oro  in Shawlands.  Kids liked it though but back then they liked ANY pizza.

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds